Process Outline


The College offers Accident Insurance through Unum.  This benefit provides cash benefits, in addition to group benefits, for specified non-work-related injuries.  The cash benefit can be used to offset group health deductibles and co-insurance expenses.  The policy is individually owned so employees may keep it after leaving employment with the College.

If you are a full-time employee, you may obtain coverage for yourself, spouse, children and grandchildren.  Enrollment in this benefit is only available during an open enrollment period.


Premiums for Accident Insurance are taken through payroll deduction.  The entire premium is paid by the employee.